View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #114
Rey C.
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
It's always going to be difficult trying to please everyone on here. If I end up doing something that some of you don't like well then I apologize in advance.
Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness afterwards than for approval beforehand.

I'm a total n00b to your site, but I've been aware of various FTV girls for years. More so than most any model I've seen on FTV (or anywhere else), you seem to really jump through hoops to please people. So hopefully the members, who aren't so fond of one thing, will just accept that what they don't like might appeal to someone else... and not make you feel bad about trying new things.

Oh, and BTW, I'm voting with those on Page 1 who suggested some light spanking... with a bit of role playing maybe (you seem very sweet, but you could be "bratty Danielle" for a day, couldn't ya? ). But instead of being totally nude, if you had a short skirt that was flipped up and panties that were lowered to your knees, while you were across another girl's lap, I think that would make for a great visual in still pictures, as well as video.

Just my 2 cents...
Rey C. is offline   Reply With Quote