View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:49 PM   #140
Anoree

Default D130, 07-11-09: To ck1

"Hey CK1

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: If I could have any superhero/villain power, what would that be? If I could have any mythical or sci-fi animal/thing as a pet, what would I want? And if I could live in any time period, when would that be and why?

To your first question: I would want Rogue’s superpowers, to be able to touch somebody and suck up their superpowers, except it would be permanent. So it would be like Syler’s superpower, except I wouldn’t use my superpowers for evil. I’d be a good super person.

To your second question: I would want a fairy as a little pet, although a fairy isn’t really a pet, it’s like a human, so I guess it would be more like my little buddy that would chill on my shoulder and give me advice and stuff.

And to your third question, any time period that I would want to live in: Probably during Queen Elisabeth I. her reign, except like during the good times. I think that would be awesome. Personally, I’m completely fascinated with her.

I hope that answered your questions, alright?

Bye"