View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:33 PM   #105
Anoree

Default D095, 01-25-09: To Everyone

"Hey guys

I just wanted to bring up something that was kind of bothering me. It seems that lately we’ve had quite a few posts that are kind of disrespectful. I guess I don’t appreciate that. I have treated all of you guys with respect, I’ve been answering the video logs, did all that stuff and tried to make you guys as happy as possible. I have been incredibly accommodating. Just with the updates, trying to fit in everybody’s preferences. And to have people post stuff like I’ve been reading on the forum, it’s upsetting. It really is. You know I don’t want my forum, my website to turn into some of those other single girl websites like I’ve seen out there. I’m not a piece of meat. Please understand that also human I have feelings. So like, it’s just… Please be respectful, I mean, of me and then everybody else on the board, because I don’t want anybody’s feelings to get hurt and I don’t want anybody to leave because they feel they’ve been disrespected.

Anyways, so, I hope you guys are all doing well. I’ll talk to you guys later, ok?

Bye"