View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I have quite a rant about this topic:
1: Tattoos are not art.
Calling tattoos art is like calling graffiti (on buildings), art, it isn't, it is vandalizing them (there are styles of art called graffiti, which aren't vandalism, they can be printed on paper ect.). Tattoos are vandalizing your body.
2: Tattoos are gross
Look at Julia Bond for example. She had a really nice body and a pretty face, until she destroyed it with tattoos. She is pretty gross now. (True I'm not really a fan of MILFs, but she used to be hot.)
3: If you think it's pretty put it on your wall
Many girls like a tattoo, because they think it is pretty, I beg to differ. I really don't even notice what it says, what it means, or any of the colors. I just think it's ugly, it isn't "pretty scenery" it is just a hideous blight.
4: Tattoos are a choice.
Although there are plenty of great updates here on FTV, there are some that aren't too good due to various reasons. Some girls aren't our type, for what ever reason, they don't have the right hair color, or they're too skinny, or small breast cup size which is something that they can't help, all things that aren't my type. When I go to rateftvgirls.com, I won't really mark off too much for a really skinny girl, but when I see a girl with tattoos, I will whip her hide, because That is a CHOICE. The only exception I have made is for Danielle, because she is too beautiful, and she is in the process of removing them. I would've given some girls a 10, but I gave them a 7 or less due to tattoos.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote