View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #77
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderLL View Post
I know I posted here already, but hey, this is some crazy fantasy where Danielle is actually my GF. I would read a couple of her books she recommends, and Danielle would read a couple of my comics that I recommend, which one of them would be Batman: Hush. (At least I hope she would read it and find it entertaining.) We would talk for hours and break down the each story.

After that, I would have food delivered because I can't cook at all. Get our drank on. Then we would have a long *** DVD marathon of season 1-3 of Veronica Mars and whichever shows she chooses.

A guy can dream can't he?
That is totally what I do anyways when I'm in a relationship. I love being able to read books with my boyfriend. And it's always awesome when we read the same books and are able to discuss them with each other. BTW I've already read the first Soul Fire comic you sent me. They sure don't last very long...I never realized before how short comics are.

I love movie marathon sessions. Actually Dallas and I did one yesterday and we ended up watching 4 or 5 movies and a ton of tv shows.