View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #289
Anoree

Default D279, 09-30-11: To everyone

"Hey everyone, everybody

I got a bunch of presents, a bunch of gifts from people and I just wanted to show them to you. It’s pretty exciting, exciting stuff, Hoo!

Ok, so the first gifts came from Superman friend Yet Another Dave. He got me … the Hitachi Wand, Yeah! It’s really exciting. Oh my god, and I’m actually looking at the people – the Wand is not in here, because I’ve been using it. [laughs] This is actually kind of funny. [shows the pictures on the Wand’s box] That’s not what the Wand is used for. Massager? Yah, right. And then it also came with … he got me an attachment. It’s kind of interesting looking. Let’s see it. You stick it in the vagina. [holds it in her face like a nose and squeezes it] I’m dorky right now. It’s kind of cool. It smells kind of weird. It smells like toys. Sex toys have a weird smell to them, like rubber ones and silicone ones, I noticed. Except they had one that was grape scented. That was a little odd, and I don’t think it really smelled like grape. But, hey, at least they tried, right?

And then I got the rest of the presents from an anonymous present giver. And I want to do a whole set with all this stuff. You know, I need to do a whole video trying on all the clothes and stuff that I’ve got from or I’ve received from members and fans and stuff. I think that could be really, really cool. Just a dress up video, that will be fun. So he got me this outfit. It is fence net long sleeve top and matching g-string. It’s pretty cute. I tried it on. I like it. I need to lose a little bit more weight before I actually shoot in it, because it’s a bit tight, but I still like it. And then he got me underwear – oh, oh, where are the black ones? Probably in the dirty clothes, whatever – he got me purple ones and black ones. I love, love, love these types of underwear. Actually it’s funny because I’ve already worn them, so I had to wash them and put them back in here so I could show them off. And then he got me these types of undies, which are kind of different. A little different, it has an open back – oh wait, wrong site up … there we go – so, a cute little bow and then an open crotch, for like … [puts her tongue through it, then laughs] I guess that’s what it’s for, so I can wear my undies while being penetrated or fun stuff like that. And then he got me this outfit. I don’t know if you guys can see that. And then this also comes with an open back. See these panties. How interesting, I never had underwear like that. They are different. And then he also got me this, which is really cute. I like it. Except the problem is, it’s a small. It’s a small-medium and I don’t think I fit into a small. I’ll have to try it on and see how it looks or if it fits. It’s really cute, though, I really like it. I hope I can fit into it, because that would be a lot of fun to shoot in. And then he also got me a tantric massage candle with pheromones, white lavender. Hmm, actually it smells really good. It’s supposed to be a massage candle. I think it would be a lot of fun using that for my shoot with Anne, give her a massage. I love those candles, they’re so much fun. And then he also got me Kama Sutra Vanilla Cream Oil. It’s “water based oil that gently warms the skin.” Hmm, it’s very lightly scented, I like it. I wonder if it tastes good … Actually it kind of does. Ah, it says right there: “Kissable silky smooth water based oil that gently warms the skin.” So obviously it should taste good if it’s kissable. At least I would hope so, right? Yeah. It doesn’t taste that bad.

I’m all like “blah” right now. I just woke up, so … a while ago. I just woke up a while ago. Yeah.

Anyways, so thank you so much Yet Another Dave and thank you so much anonymous donor, present giver. I really like my gifts and actually it’s really funny, because I am doing my de-armoring thing starting tomorrow, and apparently we need a Hitachi Wand for it. So it was like “Wow, the universe is putting everything together for me.” So it was really exciting. Yeah, yay! Alright, anyways, thank you guys!

Bye"