View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #163
Anoree

Default D153, 11-24-09: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: Do I have any shoots planned for the Great Outdoors away from the city once the temperature drops some?

So far I don’t really have any plans to do any shoots in the so called “Great Outdoors.” I definitely would love to shoot outside, maybe in Flagstaff or Sedona or something. But really, if you’re referring to shoots for my website it really just depends on what FTV Rob wants to do. I have to work around his schedule, also.

But let’s see what your next question is: Since nudity, masturbation etc. are generally considered private, how did you get comfortable with them?

How did I get comfortable with them? I’m not really sure. Nudity, like public nudity and stuff, I’ve never been super comfortable with that. I think just by doing it over and over again your comfort level rises a little bit. With sex and masturbation, I’ve always been fairly comfortable with it. As long as I’m not talking with my family about it, then it’s perfectly fine. I never really had a problem exploring my sexuality or even having sex in front of people. Actually, the funny thing is, I was a member of one of the sex clubs here in Arizona. I went there a couple of times and did my thing in front of other people and have other people join. It was a lot of fun. I haven’t gotten there two years or so. Maybe not that long, like a year and a half or something like that. I can’t remember. No, I’ve really never had a problem and if anything, you become more comfortable by just constantly doing something that you’re not comfortable with. So, masturbating in front of people, you just keep on doing it and then you get more comfortable. You have to kind of force yourself into being comfortable with it. But I’ve never had problems with that.

Your next question is: When was the first time you masturbated with another person watching?

I don’t know, maybe when I was 18. I actually really don’t know the answer to that question. The first time masturbating on camera was obviously with FTV Girls. But the first time with another person watching … probably when I was 18. You know, honestly, masturbation has always been kind of a private thing for me. Also, because I used to masturbate kind of weird, at least I thought it was weird until I talked to my friend Dallas and found out that she does it actually the same way I do it – or used to do it, I should say. But I would usually never do that in front of people until just recently.

And then, let’s see, the other question is: Do I have a middle name?

Yes, I do. It’s F and then my second middle name is T, and my last name V. Just kidding. You guys will have to find out.

I hope I answered your questions well.

Alright, bye"