View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 01:04 AM   #4
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Wow...I really, truly appreciate you writing all this. I love how you made specific comments about things (lighting, sound, etc). It really does give me an idea of what worked. Thank you for writing this.
Welcome. My pleasure. Exploring my feelings and observations of your work increases my enjoyment. As I dig deeper for what I think and feel about you and your work I notice more of how it affects me. Some fun that is, oh yes...

"All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough." (Angelina Jolie)

"If I had a penny everytime I thought of u..I'd still miss u but at least I'll be rich!"

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
~ Butch Hancock ~

"Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important."
~ Hermione Gingold ~

"There is absolutely no discrepancy between lovemaking and humor. Sex is wonderful, but it's also funny. Just think of all the wonderful and hilarious things we can do with these amazing bodies we get to play in!

Certainly sex should put a smile on your face and a laugh in your belly, because like life itself, sex should not be taken too seriously. Good sex is just that because, among other things, it's fun and games. If it isn't, it may soon cease to be good sex."

Last edited by STAR; 12-05-2011 at 01:34 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote