View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 12:44 AM   #842
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
Hey Dani,

Getting back to the issue of lame and faithless Halloween costumes, it just struck me that Game of Thrones provides a treasure-trove of creative ideas for horrific and identifiable Halloween characters and costumes! Sure enough, some quick Googling proves this has been a popular idea for some time now.

If this struck your fancy, I know you would be stormborn-tempted to go all Queen of Meereen on us - not the least because of the name and golden locks. But LB & Isis look silly in wings - and Isis would rather to play down the violence vibe in her life, given what her namesake does in the Mideast these days.

So I'd like to suggest you instead consider the path less taken, engaging your sword fetish for a tour of duty as Brienne of Tarth!

Finally, with soooo many characters in GoT, surely any of your fellow macabre merry-makers would have a wide range of characters from which to choose. And besides, how hard is it to stick a few fake knives into one's ketchup-bloodied gut and make like a Red Wedding non-survivor? Sheesh!

That could be a really cool Halloween costume idea. Alas! I have no Halloween plans this year.