View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #93
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 01, 2009
Yeah it's almost Christmas time! I absolutely love Christmas season. It's great seeing all the Christmas lights and listening to Christmas music though it does get kind of old after awhile. I like the old Christmas carols...I really don't care for carols that are redone by stars today (like Mariah Carey, etc.) There is this one house near the big FTV house that does this crazy light setup. My family and I visit it almost every year. I pointed it out to FTVRob yesterday...he was definitely impressed!

My Thanksgiving dinner/lunch was great. My mom made a ton of food...and also made me a whole casserole dish of sweet potatoe casserole (which I haven't eaten any of yet.) My step-dad is so funny. He called me Thanksgiving morning asking me what a centerpiece was. Apparently he was going to make one himself by gluing some random herbs and flowers together but my mom made him actually go to the store and pick something up instead. Too bad my sister wasn't there to join us (she's living in Florida now.) It's always amusing with her there (though it's definitely not amusing to my mom) because she always ends up causing drama for some various reason.

My friends and I are going to Florida (South Beach I think) for the Miami music conference in March (the 25th to 29th) 2010. I should have some free time if any of my members/fans in Florida would like to meet up with me and maybe do lunch or something. I just met T-Bone Thomas on Sunday. He is super nice and was very helpful during my shoot. He even brought postcards for me to sign for my members/fans that wanted one. I signed some extra postcards just in case some of you wanted one but didn't email T-Bone in time. He also brought me chocolates (a lot of them have an alcoholic filling in them ), two bikini's, a Victoria's Secret gift card, and a bra and panty set. I was laughing because the bra is size 36DD (which I totally am not) so hopefully I can take it back and exchange it for a 36D. Also CaptnJack bought me a giftcard to Borders for Christmas. Anoree also bought me a wireless forecast station. I will make a video log of all of these so you guys can see them.

For New Years the whole group is going to San Diego which I am pretty excited about. Dallas and I have already been looking at dresses to wear for New Years Eve. We are going with a silver and white theme...which isn't the easiest to shop for. I found this one dress online that I really like, but am kind of scared about buying it because I'm not sure how it will look on me. I will probably end up having to get it altered.

My one year anniversary for the site is coming up here pretty soon. I count the day that the premium area opened as being the day my site opened....that was December 16. It's awesome how much the site has changed and grown since then. I am quite proud of it.

Is it legal to have meerkats? I saw meerkats at the San Diego zoo a couple weeks back and now I am completely obsessed about getting one. Plus they eat...scorpions! I guess that is a treat for them. How perfect is that? I think they are sooo cute and I'm sure they would totally get along with my chinchillas. Plus then I can have something to cuddle with when I sleep (my chinchillas are not cuddleable at all.)

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-01-2009 at 08:47 PM.