View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 25, 2008
So I just realized that this journal thread is going to get very long in a relatively short time. Rob put my Welcome video on the sneak peek section of FTVGirls...so anyone who is smart enough should be able to actually find the site. Today was seriously busy. A bunch of Halloween stuff that I ordered arrived in the mail including Rob's costume. Later on I'm going to post some pictures of him in the costume...you guys are going to laugh so hard. I got the new remote lock thingy for my car today. It cost $150 and took them an hour to program it, when it really only should've taken them 15 minutes. So tomorrow I have to call the storage place I used to store my stuff at. My exboyfriend and I were storing our stuff together and when we broke up I switched the unit into his name...well about six months ago I checked my credit report and found out that I was delinquet on payments and they had sent it over to a collections agency. Unfortunantely I shreded all of the papers because this happened like more than a year and a half ago (I normally only keep stuff for a year.) So hopefully they still have the paperwork, but I'm thinking that since they are putting this on my credit report and not the ex's that they don't have it. So hopefully I can get this all taken care of. On Monday I'm getting a dent taken out of my car. I'm so excited because the dent has been on my car for about eight months now... courtesy of stupid ex-boyfriends...and you see why I'm single. So hopefully my car door doesn't get kicked again, because I don't want to have to shell out money for something I didn't do.