View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #4
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I was very, very inexperienced. Actually we both were. He had to stop a ton so that he didn't end up cumming too soon which ended up making me kind of frustrated because I really wanted to cum. The parts that I ended up editing out were mostly parts were the camera was too shaky or you could hear someone cough or talking. I also had to edit out a lot of parts were I was making weird faces (typical me.) Shooting outside made me incredibly nervous especially since I had only done it like once before. I noticed in the video that I kept looking around and it definitely wasn't something I wanted to keep in the final video (definitely not hot.)

There is one more hardcore video...and this one is all sex. It isn't very long though, I think maybe like 7 minutes and there is no finish so that video will not be in the professional video part of the site (I will be putting it in the candid video section).
Which was the video you did before this one, amateur allure or the 7minute hardcore one you will post? if it isnt any of them would we see it someday
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote