View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 03:30 PM   #26
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Unhappy Alternative Turn-on Methods?

I must say that I was surprised to learn today about you doing ATM. But then again, the latest episode of a US broadcast TV serial comedy (which has always featured lots of edgy sexual material) was called TWO BROKE GIRLS ...And the ATM. However, it seems that for once the writers were just pulling our leg, as the only ATM in the show was a machine which dispensed cash.

Um... you know this is gonna make it lots harder for nearly all of us to fantasize about French kissing you, right? And you do like French stuff, n'est pas?

Look... I'm not saying give up the ATM, but how about a compromise? Let's say you get a stuffed animal, pleasure it silly with a dildo, and then suck the dildo! Isn't doing it with a four-legged friend kinky enough for you?

Or how about you get your entire bottom custom-molded in latex (a potential store item!) and then do the ATM gig with the latex model? Just think of the hours and hours you can save on enemas and related hygiene!

Or how about combining your on-again off-again medical studies with your cinematic career? When you pull the dildo out of your anus, subject it to the autoclave treatment before giving it the good ol' taste test!

As a final alternative, maybe you can do a sci-fi short! Import a dildo from an outer planet and suck away, while a co-star exclaims in amazement: OMG! Danielle, are you REALLY sword-swallowing a dildo from Uranus?!!!

Speaking of sci-fi and medical gear, to be frank, the last time I was anywhere this grossed out was when, in the BBC TV episode Polymorph, Red Dwarf's Lister nicks gear from the medical unit to replace the plastic tableware of which he had grown weary. (One can read the dialog from this episode here.)

P.S. None of my business, but... what turns you on about ATM? Is it a daredevil thrill of possible injury, like jamming oversize things up your bottom? Please do always use safe methods to get off, at home or on the job.
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote