View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 06:21 AM   #9
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Bob View Post
Wow..... You were once so different. So intoxicating..... so refreshing. Now? Just another web performer with sh!t in her mouth.

You were once something that nobody could emulate, simply untouchable with that unique blend of innocence, beauty, and desire.

I dont know if the path your on is your own, of it you are taking advice from some "handler".... either way... the illusion is over.

Thank you for everything .... but I'm from this point on, I'm saying goodbye.

Bob
I think you were a bit blunt about it, but I'll say that her site has left my interest, primarily because I don't watch ANYTHING with men in it, and her site has gone from softcore to hardcore. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just not for me, I just don't get turned on by seeing a guy's harry a$$, if another guy does, that's OK, I just can't get off to that. Her site will attract some guys, and repel others, A.K.A. me. It's fine for her to send the site in this direction, just don't expect me to be a paying member if there are no good updates anymore. Continuing to be a member to a site that doesn't ever give good updates is isomorphic to continuing to be a member of a site that has stopped updating, this is why I haven't been around in a while, but I will say that I focus on the positives, and still enjoy the old updates.