View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 02:26 AM   #2
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Bob View Post
Wow..... You were once so different. So intoxicating..... so refreshing. Now? Just another web performer with sh!t in her mouth.

You were once something that nobody could emulate, simply untouchable with that unique blend of innocence, beauty, and desire.

I dont know if the path your on is your own, of it you are taking advice from some "handler".... either way... the illusion is over.

Thank you for everything .... but I'm from this point on, I'm saying goodbye.

Bob
Ok I have this question if you are so bothered by her doing ATM or that she has lost the thing that made you come here.... and have already decided not to come back what is the point of this post?

People only complain when they want something to change.... I would take a guess and see that in this case it wont change as it's already been done so the point of a rant post is kinda mute and pointless....

Also you have to remember that things in life will and do change, so I guess you will have to determin if what she has done and will do really that bad or not.... if so then I am sure you will find something more to your liking if not then I guess you will carry on watching.... either way a rant post serves no perpose.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote