View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #145
Anoree

Default D135, 08-05-09: To cute_teacher75

"Hey cute_teacher75

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: How do I not get caught during public shoots?

Let’s see. Most of the locations that we shoot at we shoot on weekends and on holidays, the less busy days, when people aren’t going to really be around. We very, very rarely have anybody looking out. I’ve only done, I think, three or four shoots where there was somebody watching out. It’s just really we just look around, make sure there’s no cars or people around and shoot for five, ten minutes and leave. You can’t be hanging around the area. Definitely it’s very quick, you have to get in and get out, and I think that’s why nobody has gotten in trouble shooting so far. I’ve only been caught during the shoot once, and that was actually in a department store and I think it was because the lady actually saw me shooting in the dressing room between the slates in the doors. That was a little creepy, very scary, but other than that nobody really has gotten into trouble for it and hopefully I will never get into trouble for it.

I hope that answered your question, right?

Bye"