View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #121
Anoree

Default D111, 03-20-09: To Grande351

"Hey Grande351

I read your question on the question thread and you asked me to explain what an orgasm feels like to me. This is like one of the most difficult questions ever, by the way. You just had to ask me that one. Just kidding.

Oh, god, it’s really difficult to explain. It’s like… An orgasm, it starts from the very beginning, like when you start masturbating or having sex or whatever. And it just kind of works it’s way up. I mean of course you get the shocks at first. And I guess an orgasm, at the very end it’s like pleasure volts going up your body and just like clenching down there and it’s like fireworks going off. It’s, I guess, how, it’s like… It’s really difficult to explain, obviously. I guess it’s probably like how it is for a guy, except a million times better. Just kidding.

I guess that’s the only way I can explain it. It’s just fireworks and like electric pleasure volts going up through your whole body. Like it started down there and it’s an amazing feeling.

You guys have to be a girl every… well, if you guys could be a girl and just experience that, a girl’s orgasm, I think, that would be awesome, just like I’d love to experience a guy’s orgasm. I think that must be amazing. I bet it’s very different.

Anyways, I hope that answered your question. Kind of just went off there… All right?

Bye"