View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #185
Anoree

Default D175, 03-26-10: To Viskajnu

"Hey Viskajnu

I hope that’s how you pronounce your name. I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: Do I have any other business plans for the future? At least I think that’s what you’re trying to ask me.

Business plans, well, I’m going to school right now, for pre-med, so when I get out of medical school and do residency, I hope to become a forensic pathologist. So I guess that’s kind of a business plan. If you’re asking about if I plan on doing anything else besides the site, not really. I like shooting for my own website, or FTV Girls, too. I don’t think that I … I don’t know, maybe in the future, like 5, 6 years from now, I’ll move on, but I highly doubt that. I’m definitely going to try to stay with the website for as long as you guys will have me. Business plans, business plans which I think … Well, I wouldn’t mind getting a part time job or even I’ve been thinking about volunteering and stuff. I think that would be awesome. I don’t know, maybe something with animals, of course. I was thinking about doing, I don’t know, like a mentoring program for kids, like big brothers or big sisters. But then, it wouldn’t be very great if they find out about my whole … this whole website. They do not look kindly on that at all. But I know I definitely need to kind of do something with my time besides just school. I’ve got way too much time on my hands.

Your other question was: Do you like your job?

I love my job. It’s honestly the best job ever. It’s by far the best job that I ever had. With this I have complete creative freedom. I can do whatever I want with my site. And I love it, I’m my whole boss. I can work at 2 o’clock in the morning like I do a lot of the times. I don’t have to really – what is the word? – Like I said, I don’t have a boss, really, so I can do my own thing. And, plus, it’s made a lot of positive changes in my life, it had a lot positive effects. I love my job and I love you guys and I can’t imagine doing anything different. I’m happy right now.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"