View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 07:45 AM   #230
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryNaughtyBoy View Post
I registered for Danielle's site and was happily able to download one (1) video. I made the mistake of exiting and there seems to be no way to recover or change my username/password. Also, it appears that I need a forum password and also a photo session password. I feel like I'm hacking the Department of Defense! Could someone please, please reset all of these and drop me a private note? My email address should be on file.

Also, for future thoughts...how about implementing single sign-on for the whole site? It would be nice to login once and then be able to browse all of the site without having to remember (what seems to be) three usernames and passwords, not to mention webcam site passwords.

I tried to contact jason@ftvgirls.com and got no response. Sigh.
Hi,

When you say there is no way to recover your username or password I am guessing it's for the pay section of the site and not the forum, if this is the case please use this link to get your password reset https://support.ccbill.com/

About there being 3 different paswords, this is because there are 3 different sites, the pay section, the forums and the webcam site.

The reason why Danielle uses a billing site like ccbill is because DanielleFTV is self run website, and sites like ccbill offer much more secure and robust ways to pay than she could offer her self, and this takes a lot of presure off Danielle.

Now even though Danielle is offering a pay section, webcam section and a forum, only 2 of these are hosted on the DanielleFTV servers, thats the forum and pay section, the webcam hosting is done by a different host as DanielleFTV dosn't have the system in place to be able to host the webcam shows, this makes sence, as again using a host for the webcam shows, take the extra security hassle away from the self run site that is DanielleFTV and thus make is more secure for her and her members to do it this way.

I know that having 3 passwords and user names maybe a pain, but it really is better for all that use the service to do it this way as DanielleFTV is a self run website and to keep things as secure as they can be and also the cost down, this is a better way

Last edited by Enigma; 03-17-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote