View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 05:52 AM   #837
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
Hey Danny,

1. Welcome back to your Web site!!! Today I was curious what you were doing with your future and so looked both here and at Twitter. Best of luck with your studies this season! Will try to check out your video logs for details.

2. Re: keeping it in the family

What about starting a reduced-rate series where the model's face is never really revealed? One can simply re-frame or post-pro crop, add a blue dot, or even don an old-fashioned mask. Call it "Sexy but Shy"?

Another alternative would be to shoot R-rated full-face video and later edit in hard-core "inserts" focusing on the naughty parts of other models. Four decades ago, didn't pioneer Joe Sarno do that with classic film "Butterflies"?

By the way, I heard that the current(?) Playboy Playmate of the Year is a physician. Sure, even though it is edgier now, Playboy is not as hard-core as FTV, but the point is that society's comfort with sexuality keeps evolving.

That's an interesting concept (the "Sexy but Shy" concept). I would prefer my sister not shoot as she is going to be attending school for nursing.