View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #2095
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Big Grin

FAN(screwing)TASTIC, Darling!!! Your answers, responses, appearance, everything about these is absolutely fabulous! You were presented with challenges and opportunities to dig deep within yourself, to explore, stretch and expand... You did it beautifully and magnificently as always!

I am ever more impressed and pleased with you. You showed up with your truth, more of who you are as a dynamic sexual being and the fascinating, captivating beautiful personality than you are.

Here are some art clips, including one of you I especially admire - though it is impossible to choose a favorite. Everything of, by and about you is spectacular. You are incredibly special to me and I know you know that. You are a multi-million - no, make that multi-Billion $$$$ - Girl Goddess!

You keep getting better and better in every wonderful aspect of yourself, constantly refreshing, wonderfully surprising, stunningly amazing, you are an ecstacy to adore.

Mmmost of the time. Fit someone like Tran 2.jpg in your busy schedule and anywhere else you can. I know you would. Maybe I will whip you while she ravishes you. Might keep me interested a little while longer than forever...haha!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 160.jpg (24.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg a1_0x0.jpg (48.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg damnfun.jpg (43.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Tran 2.jpg (72.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by STAR; 08-18-2013 at 12:15 PM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote