View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #142
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 25, 2011
I am trying to find a home to rent for my friends and I for Coachella. People must rent the homes way in advance because everything is completely booked. We had this same problem last year but luckily were able to get a home because someone backed out. I think we are going to have a lot more people going this year. I've had at least 6 of my friends saying that they are going to attend. The lineup for Coachella is awesome. I would like to see Sasha, Afrojack (this is a must see for me), Sander Kleinenburg, Skrillex (another must see), Paul Van Dyk, Fedde Le Grande, Laidback Luke, Chuckie, and Duran Duran. Most of the bands/dj's I want to see will most likely be in the same tent so luckily we won't have to wander around everywhere to see the dj's we want to see. I'm not sure how we are going to manage seeing the bands on Friday since we are most likely going to be driving up there on Friday. I think we are probably going to leave on Sunday too so we probably won't be going to Coachella that day.

I visited Austin this weekend. I had a pretty good time though I didn't do much. As usual I brought the wrong clothes with me so I was pretty cold throughout the weekend. Saturday night we went to 6th street to this bar called Seven Red. I've never really seen a bar like it before. I didn't particularly care for the music but watching the bands perform was highly entertaining.

School is going well. I love my English class and my history class seems like it should be pretty easy. The teacher mainly lectures the whole time and I think the only homework we have is just reading chapters out of the book. I dropped my math and psychology class. I will be taking those two classes next semester. I plan on taking the CLEP exam on a few different courses that way I can get some more credits for this semester.