View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 05:45 AM   #62
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 30, 2009
Hey everyone...I changed the webcam show from this Sunday to Monday at 3 PM and changed the webcam show on May 15th to 3 PM too because I'm supposed to go to a birthday dinner for my step dad to be.

So I finally put in my two months vacancy notice for my apartment. Now I just have to figure out exactly what it is that I'm going to do about my living situation. I would really like to have room mates since I've never really had room mates before. Today was my Geology lab final so now I am completely done with that class...yeah! I just checked my grades online and it looks like I made a B in that class. That's good but I would rather it have been an A (looks better for med school admission.) Last weekend was a lot of fun. I ended up going to my first desert rave. It was way out in the freaking desert (like 45 minutes away) and we ended up getting lost like three times. It was so funny too because at about two in the morning the rave ended up getting busted by the cops. Everybody was freaking out, running to their cars and driving like maniacs (not that it really would have helped at all since there was only one way out.) My friends threw a bbq on Saturday, which was nice...gave us some time to relax...though I ended up drinking way too much and passed out really early. Sunday we went to Lake Pleasant and rode around on a friend's boat. The guy who owned it ended up getting plastered and was throwing up the whole ride back. This weekend should be interesting too. My friends and I are all doing the lake thing again on Sunday. The rest of the weekend we will probably end up relaxing (I hope.)