View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #39
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 10, 2009
Okay I am really confused right now....I know it is somebody's birthday, but when I went to double check that it was their birthday I couldn't find any post about it. So is it anybody's birthday today?

Yesterday I got to assist an FTV shoot (behind the scenes). The girl was super tall, the second tallest FTV girl that I've assisted. She was cute too...so we also did some stuff for my site. I'm sure you guys are going to enjoy her. I also did video of the photoshoot (and took a few pictures) and Rob commented on how steady I was with the camera, and how I got all the right angles. Being told that by a pro like him, is an amazing compliment (though I'll try not to let it go to my head ). I was also supposed to do a photoshoot with this one photographer, but he was driving in from San Diego, and got pulled over doing 110 mph, while talking to me about the shoot. So he ended up being pretty late...and we didn't start shooting until 7:30 at night. His photography style is very interesting because he is very, very meticulous about the lighting (it took an hour alone to get the lights set up just right.) But I'm sure I'm going to get some great pictures out of it...definitely different from what I have already. I'm pretty excited because I get a break from shooting for a week (which I really need, because I have a bunch of appointments to go to.)

My post on Alexa Loren's thread seems to have stirred up some trouble. Here's the thing...I'm not archenemies with her. We weren't fighting over some guy and there was no professional jealousy. I offered my friendship to her and she rudely (very rudely) turned it down. Despite what everyone thinks, I have a really hard time making friends. I have two female friends...one of them who I think is completely using me, the other...well we never hang out or do the things "friends" do together. So when I make myself vulnerable and offer my friendship to someone just to have them throw it back in my face, and laugh at me...it really hurts me. I think it was completely rude of Rob to make that post. He was there, he saw what happened, he knows about my "lack of female friends"....and then he makes a post like that.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 01-10-2009 at 06:56 PM.