View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #25
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 02, 2008
I'm tired... it's 1:16 AM...but I haven't answered my messages or visitor messages on here. Have about 20 right now...will answer in the morning (more like the afternoon) when I wake up. Tomorrow (today) I am going out to lunch with "the girls"...how exciting. Haven't seen a couple of them in a while now so it should be pretty cool to catch up on things. On Sunday I walked 4 1/2 miles...my thighs were as hard as rocks yesterday morning. I'm almost at my goal weight of 125 pounds. I would also like to be a 38-25-36 (or 37)...the perfect hourglass figure in my opinion...with big boobs My mom has been bugging me to make a few doctors appointments. The thing is I hate going to the doctor. Most of the time you wait for a long time, have nasty things done to you (ie blood drawn) and then get told that nothing is wrong with you. I just really don't want to waste my time and then be told they can't do anything for me. Plus it seems like I always have illnesses that are incredibly rare or that the doctors have never heard of (then I have to wait another hour while they look it up on the internet). I'm supposed to be buying my nephew's nursery set...but the set that I'm looking at on Babys-r-Us is out of stock. Hopefully it will be back in stock before my sister gets down here.