View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 01:24 AM   #21
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 26, 2008
Just got finished working out. I can now lift 10-12 pounds compared to the 4-6 pounds when I first started. I can also do 50 pound pull downs compared to the 25 that I first started off with. My arms feel floppy, my calves are tight...but I feel great. My laptop has been acting screwy lately. About 6 times now a window has popped up that states "windows something or other has found and quaratined a harmful virus/whatever." So I think I may have a virus on my computer that A) screws up my mouse B)freezes things and C)other things I have yet to figure out. I need to take it to the Geek Squad anyways because I burned out my dvd drive...and so can't play WoW anymore. Ok....so my keyboard is also acting funny too...kind of freezing on me and skipping the buttons that I press. Hmmm...anybody know what's wrong with my computer?

Also congrats to Lia, Rob, and Alison for being nominated for an AVN award. I really hope Lia wins...because the other girls who she's up against really don't hold a candle to her (I think that's the right saying).

PS My fellow Americans...eat lot's of turkey tomorrow (or if you are a vegan/vegetarian) eat lots of foturkey. Gobble, gobble, baby!!!

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 11-27-2008 at 01:26 AM.