View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 23, 2008
Sorry I didn't write anything yesterday...it was yet again another lazy day so I didn't really have anything to write about. Today I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to buy new towels for my bathroom. Well new towels turned into new bathroom sets (toothbrush holder, wastebasket, etc), that turned into new pillows and before I knew it I had spent WAY over my budget. But at least my house will look cute. I bought some of the costume stuff I needed so today I was cliping the fake ivy leaves off the ivy vine. If you didn't know I decided to go as Poison Ivy rather than Princess Leia for Halloween. I'm pretty excited about the costume. It will be completely hand made so I'm hoping that it will turn out well. The past few Halloweens have been hand made costumes and they have all turned out well. This one though will take a long time to make. I'm having a guy make me the latex eye mask that Poison Ivy wore in the movie. Hopefully it isn't to expensive. I bought Rob's costume for him because I knew he would wait until two days before Halloween to actually buy a costume...so he is going as Leonidas from "300"....hahahaha. So yet again I ate a big meal close to bedtime. I need you guys to remind me not to do that, jk I've been told that I shouldn't eat anything big after 6 PM, but I'm so used to eating the most after 8 PM.