View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #16
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I realize a lot of suggestions are costume-intensive, too, which may not be the most practical, so I thought I'd offer some suggestions about location this go-round. First, I'm entranced by the shoulders-up cover photo of Danielle in front of the greenery. That looks like an incredible setting to do some really nice figure studies. Rob's eye for beauty is obvious, but his talent for bringing it out in photo, video and by hand as with his cover drawing of Danielle is incredible. Its always been there, of course, as in the Rose & Joey update among others--I'm not sure how much of it is practice and how much of it is updating his equipment to be honest. Probably a bit of both, where new cameras has allowed him to really make his vision that much clearer. And, of course, having someone as lovely as Danielle to act as muse can't hurt.

Like I said before, I love the bathtub with the windows behind it as well as the bedroom with the nice, white sheets. I've also viewed several updates the past couple days, and while the weather might not have been cooperating with Rob's shoot with Jade, the waterfront location certainly looked like it had a lot of possibilities. Likewise, the shoot with Maria at Camelback Mountain was really nicely done. Cheers--
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote