View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #138
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 3, 2010
Sorry that it's taken me so long to write another journal entry. Honestly nothing much has been going on. Thanksgiving was great. I found out that pecan pie is one of the worst holiday foods you can eat...but I love pecan pie so whatever. I was supposed to be over at my parent's house at noon (we were going to eat early) but apparently the turkey didn't thaw all the way so we had to wait until 4 before we ate. Love Bug came with me...I dressed her up in her little turkey costume. We watched some of our home movies from when we were still living in Germany. It was pretty interesting seeing what I was like back then. My sister and brother were adorable! Later on I went to my friend Andrew's house. He had friends over for Thanksgiving (mostly people that don't have family in AZ). A few of us went to this bar/club called Chaser's for their house night. The music was so so, so we only stayed there for an hour and a half or so then went to our friend Tom's house. I didn't end up getting home until 4 in the morning (though thankfully at least I wasn't out until the sun rose...hate that).

Other than Thanksgiving nothing really interesting has been going on. I did a shoot the other weekend with the new photographer. He's getting really good. I loved the pictures he took. We shot three video updates and two photo updates (one of the video and part of one of the photo updates was public). Finals are next week. I'm really going to have buckle down and study hard next week. My grandma gets into town in a couple weeks too. My mom has a bunch of things planned for us to do. We are having a girl's day were we go and get our nails done and go to Postino's (one of my favorite restaraunts). I will be taking my grandma and sister to see the Nutcracker and we will probably eat downtown somewhere. We are also doing a cookie baking night (that is always a lot of fun to do). One of the nights we will be going to Zoolights at the Phoenix Zoo. We've done that pretty much every year since I was 16 or 17. We are also going to go up to Flagstaff (it should be Carter's first time seeing snow) for the weekend. Hopefully I can bring my dog because otherwise I will have to board her and I would love for her to see snow too.

For New Years I will be going to Oregon with a friend. Should be interesting since it will be super cold up there. I haven't told Dallas yet...she will probably be disappointed though honestly we haven't been talking all that much recently and haven't seen each other in a pretty long time. She's getting pretty serious with her boyfriend so she spends most of her time with him. I'm probably not going to do a New Years shoot...honestly I haven't decided yet. If I do I will wear the dress I wore for New Years last year. I wanted to do a retro 50's theme shoot for my Christmas update this year but some of the items I needed were out of stock so I decided to get another dress (that isn't retro...actually it's pretty modern) instead.

Tonight I am going to this rave called Hard Dance Nation. I love hardstyle so it should be a ton of fun. Tomorrow I was thinking about going to the Tempe Festival of Arts. I've never been to it before. Hopefully I can find some more fairy items for my house. Sunday I am going to one of my favorite restaraunts, Fogo de Chao. It's a Brazilian steakhouse. They have some of the best meats on Earth and their salad bar is to die for. I won't be able to eat all day since I will need to come there very hungry (there is sooo much food).

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-03-2010 at 06:13 PM.