View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 12:03 AM   #11
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
Playboy is a newspaper (or other of manufacture of brand) very strong and scrupulous. We say that it is high society stuff. To they come me to me the shivers. At times a wrong life is created, if one wants to reach money and power of fame, with Playboy (and similar as Penthouse).

Danielle,
if I can ask some journalist question of mine (and with the permission of all), I hope to make beautiful figure. And they are these:

- Thing means for You, to be naked and "famous" to the website?
(Translation: You are "famous" on this website where you pose naked, what does this mean to you?)
- The nude is something of importance to reach a fame of notoriety?
(Translation: Is nudity important in order to reach fame and notoriety here?)
- If you have a boy (or engaged), are you sure not to be jealous if you have in general so many lovers members and fans?
(Translation: Are you sure your boyfriend (or fiance) won't be jealous because you have so many members and fans who love you here?)

I stay here me. And nobody offense. Only playing to be an interviewer.

Friend WhyYou, Ok? Well?

(footnote: Translation by WhyYou)
Question 1: Personally I don't think I'm famous in any way. I would consider somebody who's been around and established themselves in this industry (ie Lia19 or Alison Angel) famous...but I have quiet a way to go. I think that when people start recognizing me on the street then I can say that I'm becoming famous.

Question 2: In the adult world, yes of course nudity is important to become reach fame and notoriety. In the mainstream world not so much. But I would be perfectly fine being famous for taking my clothes off. People in this world are to caught up in what's right and what's wrong and personally I think that shouldn't matter. What feels good to ourselves (and doesn't break any laws) should be what matters.

Question 3: Well since I don't have a boyfriend or fiance I wouldn't really know. But if I was to have a boyfriend then he would have to be okay with what I do. Danielle FTV and my modeling is a huge part of my life and I refuse to let a guy come between my "work" and me.

Thank you Ugo for the interview and thank you WhyYou for the translation.