View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #285
Anoree

Default D275, 09-05-11: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the questions thread. Your first question was: Have you ever wanted a bigger clit?

No. I’ve never thought about that. I think my clit is perfect just the way it is. I’m happy with it.

Your next question is: You mentioned, I think, that you’ve been masturbating since you’ve been seven. – I actually think that it’s earlier than that, but I really can’t remember. – You’ve also been to a sex club and have been with women, tried BDSM etc. I was wondering: What are the most important things you found out about sex? With a guy, with a girl and solo?

[gap] …st important thing that I’ve learned is … Well, one of the most important things is to breathe. Breath through everything: Breath through the pain in BDSM and keep on breathing during sex and masturbation, because it’s supposed to heighten your f***ing – oops, sorry – heighten your orgasms. Sorry I just cursed there. It’s bad. And to just relax and try to stay in the moment as much as possible, so don’t really think about reaching the orgasm, just think about the pleasure right in that moment and how it feels, which is kind of hard for me to do, because I start thinking of other stuff when having sex, like what I’m supposed to do afterwards, the fact that I’m hungry, school and different stuff. And – oh my god – one thing that I hate: I do NOT like it when a guy is like “Oh, yah, baby, come for me. I want you to come.” I’m like “Oh, yah, I just lost it. Thank you a lot. Thanks.” I don’t like it. It makes me feel like I must do it right then and that doesn’t work for me. So, don’t do that! Some girls may be different but definitely with me, I’m just like … I don’t know. And I never really told any guy not to do that, so I should probably speak up the next time a guy does that.

Your next question is: What was the cause of the blood loss when you were 13 and how did they stop it?

So this is kind of a semi gross discussion or topic. If you don’t want to listen, don’t listen, [and don’t read on either (A)] or at least be an adult about it, be mature.
When I was 13 … I’ve never had regular periods and when I was 13 it was really bad. I had a period for three months straight. I was really embarrassed about talking about it with my mom, pretty much since the first time I started my period. I didn’t mention it and it was always really embarrassing to me for some reason which I never understood. So I didn’t mention it for three months, a really bad idea because I was bleeding the whole time. One day when I was at school we were doing dodge ball or kick ball or I don’t even know whatever, something like that. And my heart started beating really, really hard, way higher than it should be, and I went to the coach and had them check my pulse and it was way too high. They wrote a note to my mom and we went to the hospital. Well, I explained it to my mom, what was happening. We went to the hospital and they did blood tests and I was severely anemic. I was almost to the point of going into shock. I had to have two blood transfusions or a couple of blood transfusions. I was actually in the hospital for a week. And that’s how I lost my virginity, or popped my cherry or whatever. They had to use this medical instrument to look inside of me and I remember I’m so drugged up that … It hurt, I could feel it, but I was so drugged up that I turned to my mom and was like “I really hope this is not what sex feels like.” And she blushed bright red, oh my god, kind of as bright as my bra, really bright. Probably not the best thing to say to your mom. They put me on birth control, a lot of birth control, and it stopped, and pretty much ever since I’ve been on birth control. Well, there were times when I was off a bit, but that’s what kept me good, normal. So hopefully I never experience that again.

Anyways, yah, so a very adult topic there. But, hey, I’m sharing something about my past, so I hope you guys appreciate that.

Anyways, hopefully … sorry … I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"