View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #255
Anoree

Default D245, 03-28-11: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was – I’ve got to peer over here, because I can’t read, can’t see the questions: Have I ever made or am I planning to make a plaster casting of my breasts?

No, I’ve never made a plaster casting and I don’t really plan on making a plaster casting of my boobs. I’ve seen it before, I thought it was cool, but I don’t really have any plans to do it. I think that’s kind of interesting, though. Maybe, one day, I don’t know, something to do. I could do that for candid video. I’m sure you guys would dig that.

Your next question is: Do I have a favorite position when I am masturbating?

I do, actually. I don’t use it when … I don’t do it on video, because you can’t see anything, but I normally just lie completely straight with my legs, just completely straight, completely flat, and generally my legs are flexed out. Like I said, you can’t really see anything, because obviously my legs aren’t spread, but that’s the position that is easiest for me to get off in … or during. It’s always weird masturbating like that in front of other people, so I think that there’s only a couple of people that have actually seen me masturbate that way. Yeah, I definitely flex my legs, and my toes, too, like that. [shows the foot]

Your next question was: Do I have any plans for doing more boy/girl hardcore shoots for my website?

Yes, I do. Actually, I am shooting it Saturday – wait – Sunday the 27th. Yeah! It’s going to be exiting. It’s going to be a candid video, most likely. I’m nervous, nervous about it. It’s the first time that I’m shooting with this male talent. He has no experience, so it’s going to be like, what do they say? Touch and go? Literally touch and go. [laughs] No pun intended. It should be good, though. I think it will be good. I’m sure you guys will like it – hopefully.

Your next question is: I recently ran across a “hands free” video. The guy went from flaccid to erect to ejaculation totally hands free. The video was shot from the front, so you couldn’t see if there was something in his anus, stimulating his prostate. Have I ever run across anything like that?

I haven’t, actually. I have one friend, actually, that said that he can … He told me that he can get off in five different ways, and one of them is hands free. I don’t know. I’m going to have him go over it with me again, because I thought that was kind of interesting. But no, I’ve never seen that before. I think that’s definitely kind of cool. What’s interesting is that I had kind of experiences like that. It only happened a couple of times, but it’s when I’ve been masturbating for so long that I was so excited that I don’t even have to be rubbing my clit or anything like that to get off. It’s pretty freaking crazy. It wasn’t as strong as an orgasm with toys, but still, I got off without hands. That’s pretty freaking awesome.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, right?

Bye"