View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 05:08 AM   #139
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Wink

It's not news that Life and love don't always run smooth & easy,

But hey, you know what? This represents a relationship with one of the most exceptional women on the planet. So what if it may take a little tweeking work on my end? Look at all the work she does! And people are working overtime to smooth **** out. It's all good, everything gets fixed. So order in some Scotch, crush some ice and have a listen to my darling friend Diana Krall singing *Crazy with Willie and Elvis Costello. K? Be cool. Hold tight. Hang loose. Feels good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PI_S...eature=related

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao-Tzu

The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
- Victor Hugo

Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain.
- Leo Buscaglia

True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard. It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky.
- Jim Bishop

Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.
- Anonymous

She rains love and gives her all. Who else in this field is willing or even capable of showing up with love, compassion and sincerity like Danielle? None. No one.

Anyway, said my peace.

More or less.

Last edited by STAR; 02-16-2012 at 06:51 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote