View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #140
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 12, 2010
Well the laptop that I normally use for...well everything is completely screwed up. It won't stop freezing on me about 5 to 10 minutes after it's been turned on. I am going to hire a computer repair person to come over and fix both laptops and somehow make it so I can use the internet on the pc. I am also going to try to have all of my editing programs put on all the computers just in case something happens. If I can get pretty much all my website content off my laptop and onto the pc I will be very happy since it seems to slow it down so much. That way I can use this laptop (the old laptop) as my gaming laptop (that's what it was bought for), the newer laptop will be used for school and whatever else I would need it for other than editing and the pc will be used for editing. Honestly though I would be absolutely thrilled if we could get this all figured out and fixed by Tuesday at the latest since I A) can't update the website since all my content is on the other laptop and B) can't really use the webcam (I have a webcam show on Wednesday) since I don't have access to the webcam page on here. I definitely need the person to do on site computer repair since I absolutely do not trust anyone around my computers. I've heard horror stories about computer repair people going into your computers and looking at things on there.

I babysat my nephew yesterday night while my parent's went out to Glendale for a "night on the town". It's been so long since they have had a chance to relax and enjoy themselves so I was totally happy to take care of baby Carter (he was an absolute doll and watched a bunch of episodes of Arrested Developement with me...one of my new...and only favorite shows). I also went to Dave and Buster's. It was a ton of fun as usual. The past two times I've gone I've donated the points I've won to go towards gifts to Phoenix Children's Hospital (it's normally the smartest thing to do since I do not need stuffed animals or random little toys).

I need to go to Whole Foods and pick up some steaks for the next few days since I am going on a protein and veggie 3 or 4 day diet. My face has started breaking out a tad bit (most people laugh when I say it's breaking out because breaking out to me is like one tiny pimple) so I'm going to try cutting out sugars for a bit to see if that helps.