View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 04:03 AM   #69
danielle_ftv
Administrator

June 7, 2009
So I finally feel up to doing computer stuff (P.M.'s, emails, etc.) I guess I must have caught something on the airplane ride back to Phoenix. Personally I think it's swine flu...jk. But it's definitely lasted a long enough time. Some of the people who came with me to Vegas also have it. Anyways, let me tell you guys about my birthday and Vegas. On my birthday I went to T. Cook's for dinner, then out with my friends to "The Vig" (a sassy restaraunt/bar next to my gym...they always steal my parking spots.) After that we went to Bourbon Street, a 21 and older strip club that my friends like to go to. We had to wait outside for about 20 minutes until they could find seats for us, while they let everyone else inside. We ended up sitting in the back of the club where you could barely see anything. The girls were so-so...way too fake for my taste. I think there was probably about 15 girls working there that night and I only thought 3 of them were attractive. I ended up getting 4 dances from 2 of the girls (my third time ever getting a lap dance.) There was a guy that got to go onstage and get dances from about 6 girls at once. I wanted to do that but my friends ended up talking me out of it saying that there would be a better club in Vegas with less rules where I could get a stage dance.

Anyways the next day (Saturday) I pretty much spent answering P.M.'s and fooling around. Ended up taking a nap at 8 PM (my friends thought this was highly amusing) then finally got packed and over at my friends house at 10 PM. The next day we woke up at 8...our flight leaving at 10. I don't know who's idea it was to head out at 9. Both Dallas and I wanted to stop for McDonalds on the way to the airport, but thankfully I suggested waiting until we got to the airport. Our friend also wanted to park in long term parking because of the cost (long term would only be $30 or so, short term was $75) but I told them that I would pay for the short term parking. It's a good thing that we parked in short term because we wouldn't have made our plane. We had bags to check in and only about 50 minutes before our flight took off and the South West line was LONG. We were able to check in the luggage 30 minutes till but were told that there was a possibility that it was too late and the baggage would be put on the next flight. I was pretty irritated by then from having waken up a lot earlier than what I'm used to and not having eaten anything, plus if our baggage was late then the limo service I hired would also have to be pushed back (if it were even possible.)

Anyways the luggage did arrive. I had hired a Cadillac Escalade limo and all the girls got a rose. They also had 2 bottles of champagne that we somehow ended up polishing off by the time we got to the Bellagio. We made a pit stop at a liquor store...my first time going into a liquor store I think. I was on a mission to get port wine but they didn't have any. I ended up doing some candid video during the flight and in the limo and liquor store. I was planning on doing more but the camera charge went out. We arrived at the Bellagio at noonish and got to check in at the VIP check in room. Only one of the rooms was ready (the connecting room to the penthouse 2 bedroom suite.) We were told that the penthouse would be ready at 3 so we decided to go eat and gamble a little. Since we were "VIP" we also got a pass to get in the front of the line for the buffet and cafe (who knew that you would need a front line pass for a buffet?) I think people were definitely irritated that we got to go up to the front of the line so easy...some guys behind us made a comment about it. The buffet was freaking awesome! I tried California sushi rolls (I think that's what they are called) and boy were they yummy. I don't really like sushi or fish but for some reason I was feeling really adventurous. I also tried smoked salmon and that was also freaking delicious. Enough with the food talk...it's making me hungry. I did gamble a little bit...ended up playing roulette with $30 and when I lost that I was done. Gambling is definitely not for me. I cannot stand losing money, I would much rather spend it on something I can keep or on an experience (though I guess gambling is an experience in a way.) Dallas ended up spending $300 on gambling, and she didn't win anything....but she love gambling, mostly playing roulette though. We all ended up crashing out in the smaller room until about 5 PM. By this time we were all p!ssed that the penthouse wasn't ready for us (I mean they had said 3 originally). It was so funny though we called them and they told us the room was ready, but when we looked in the hallway we could see the housecleaners still cleaning the room. Finally we were able to get into the room...it was definitely worth the money. The view was awesome...though honestly I think it would have been totally cool to have a view of the fountains, but that's okay.

Dallas and I went to the MAC store to get our makeup done and I ended spending the gift card she gave me and $50 extra on makeup I really didn't need. My makeup looked AWESOME! Definitely completely different from what I normally do. They did a smoky purple eye on me with super long fake eyelashes. We had to hurry back to the hotel to get ready for the party bus that was going to pick us up at 9. Of course girls being girls...Dallas and Keley were both a tad bit late. The party bus was so cool. It had all sorts of different lights, 2 stripper poles, and a fog machine in it. The windows were pretty darkly tinted so you could barely see inside. It was funny watching people's expression as they would see these girls dancing around. Our first stop was Margaritaville. They gave me a tequila birthday shot. We got an awesome picture of me doing it....I look like I'm going to puke but it definitely did not taste good at all. After that we went to Coyote Ugly were I ended up going onstage and got another birthday shot. I'm a light weight for sure...so by the time we left Coyote Ugly I was kind of slurring my words and stumbling around. My friend bought a pretzel and I've got to say that was the best freaking pretzel I have ever tasted.

We drove around some more since we really didn't know where we wanted to go. The driver ended up stopping at the famous "welcome to Vegas" sign which I thought was an absolute brilliant idea. We then went to "old town" Vegas...or maybe it was "downtown" Vegas...by this time I really wasn't paying attention to anything other than Dallas/Keley/Ashley's boobs and the stripper pole. We stopped by this hole in the wall bar then walked around for a bit. I found this awesome magazine showing women that you can hire. I was totally down for it, but somehow changed my mind and decided that I wanted to go to a very lenient strip club. I'm very indecisive when I'm drinking so sometime on the way to the strip club I decided that we needed to go back to the hotel to drop off the alcohol we had brought with us. Only half of the group went up to the room so Dallas, Ashley and I were left in the bus. I remember dancing around while replaying the song "Poker Face" over and over again. People kept on peering into the bus as they would walk by. I invited them all in, but I guess they weren't interested.

The last stop of the night was Drei's (supposedly the best after hours club in Vegas). We got there at about 1ish in the morning but I guess it wasn't open until 1:30 or something. We ended up walking around a bit until 1:30 then went back to Drei's...well it wasn't opening until 2. Drei's didn't end up opening until 2:15ish I think. The owner was nice enough to give us free shots and....bottled water! I guess that bottled water there costs like $8 a bottle. I met a guy who works at Cirque Du Soleil Mystique. I could just tell by looking at him that he was a Cirque guy. There was also this funny guy that kept putting a glass in the middle of the dance floor and would proceed to dance around it in a little Greek/Russian dance. Then another girl started dancing around it too and would sit there and shake her finger "no" at it. It was by far one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. We didn't get back to the hotel until about 5 in the morning.

The next day I don't think any of us were really up for anything but we ended up waking up fairly early (at least for me it was early). Everyone decided that we needed to venture out to find breakfest...personally I would've much rather ordered in. We went to this Denny's like diner that ended up costing more than what it would've cost to do in room dining...plus the food wasn't all that great. I ended up crashing out again before my friends finally pulled me out of my bed at about 1 PM I think (I honestly don't remember the times very well). We went to a cute little cafe in the Bellagio were I got a antipasto plate for $20. Ashley and her boyfriend had to leave that day because they had to work on Tuesday. We all ended up going back to the room and crashed out for another few hours. I had wanted to go see this hypnotist Anthony Cools, but somehow we ended up getting sidetracked and missed his show (I think we might have slept through it.) That night we went to XS at the Encore.

CONTINUED BELOW