View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #272
Anoree

Default D262, 06-27-11: To bockwurstwasser

"Hey bockwurstwasser

A tongue twister name, I can never quite get that right.

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: Have you ever thought of having an intimate piercing?

I have, I have thought about that. I think of intimate piercings, I also think of nipples, too. So I have thought about getting my nipples pierced, but decided against it, mostly because I heard that it hurts really, really bad. But I always thought that it would be really cool to get those done and apparently your nipples are hard all the time. I thought that would be freaking sweet; that would be so cool. And I have thought about getting my clit pierced or whatever, but that wasn’t me really seriously thinking about it. It was like a passing thought “Oh, what would it be like if I got that pierced.” Probably not something I would do. Actually, no, I know it’s not something that I would do. It would be cool if I could get a fake piercing and put it down there. That would be kind of interesting. I’m sure you guys would love that, to shoot with that.

Your next question is: Have you ever had sex with a guy that had an intimate piercing down there, and how was the feeling?

No, I’ve never … That’s one thing that I’ve never done. I’ve never had sex with a guy that has a piercing down there. So I can’t tell you how it feels, but I’m sure that it would feel pretty cool. I guess that would be something that I would like to do. Hmm, giving me ideas here.

And your last question is, last questions: What do you prefer … ok, this is kind of weird. Well, this is the way you wrote it: “What do you prefer at you, other girls and other girls?” Then the next question is: “Totally shaved pubic area or not shaved?” So I think you mean “What do you prefer for yourself and for other girls, fully shaved pubic area or not shaved?”

For me right now I prefer to be unshaved. Well, no, not unshaved but to have hair down there. I like it now, it’s a little more womanly, and I keep it very clean looking and trimmed and everything. So I don’t think it looks bad or anything, it’s not a big bush. I definitely prefer a little bit of hair.
And for other girls I don’t have a preference. A vagina is a vagina, I like them all. As long as they’re clean. I think I’ve never been … wait, I was going to say that I’ve never been with somebody that had a full on bush, but the first girl that I was ever with, she did have a bush. It didn’t bother me or anything. But I think that I would prefer hair, but not a full bush.

So, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"