View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #87
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Im going to climb down in it and fart to cause bubbles and like whyyou said pee in it that ought to kill the sketers. i got a solar power float that sprays water and we will pry get a cat fish and a few carp and some bluegils . it is just going to be a wild pond. and a redneck swiming pool. the pitures dont do it justice it is about 30 ft acrost and 12 ft deep in the middle. about the wildlife if they can catch it they can have it. the racoons will go into the barn and build a boat and get down my fishing rods and paddle out and pry have better luck than i would. lol I have given up on trying to keep them out of things!
Brilliant! I love that, a wild pond. My brother's grandma used to live up along a canal that entered Lake Mukwonago (sp?) in Wisconsin--I went there one summer and had a great time floating down the canal into the lake on an old navy survival raft! Oh, and the sout ranch I used to go to in Colorado up by Red Feather Lakes had its own little "lake"--cold as hell, yeah, but the oler brother of a friend of mine and some other scout lifeguards built a tripod rope swing there one summer that was wicked fun! Tell ya what though, tigger, I am envious that you can build a pond on your land like that and just have fun with it!
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote