View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #86
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct. 1, 2009
Okay so I am seriously, SERIOUSLY freaking out right now. I have found my first scorpion in my house. Oh yeah and to top it off...it's a bark scorpion...one of the deadliest scorpions in the US (and I know this because I've been researching scorpions for the past hour now.) Luckily it got stuck in some tape that I used to tape up my fairy lights above my patio door. Unfortunately I'm too scared to remove it. I am really considering moving, especially since Tempe (the city I live in) is supposed to be an area where scorpions are more prevalent. Not only that but I also live right next to a mountain AND an empty field where I'm sure millions of little scorpions live. I definitely will have to have an exterminator come out (I'm sure the apartment people will take care of this). I already have a cricket problem and have noticed other little creepy crawlys creeping around my house. The apartment people obviously didn't do a very good job of sealing the spaces around the doors. At least my poor chinchillas didn't get stung. I would've be so freaking mad if that had happened.

On a better note I finally got my phone fixed. For the past two weeks now it's been turning off and on rapidly whenever I try to text, call someone, check my text, or pretty much use any button on my phone. The funny thing is, is that it only needed a software update! It caused me all that trouble because of a software update....how weird.

Not sure I'm going to be able to get out of my computer desk chair. I'm super freaked out about walking barefoot right now.