View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #259
Anoree

Default D249, 04-18-11: To shortyboi

"Hey shortyboi

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: What is the sort of relationship you’re looking for and why?

Well, right now I’m not looking for a relationship, because I gave up relationships for Lent, so until the 23rd, I think it is, I can’t get into relationships or even talk about it. So, psst!
Honestly, the thing is that I don’t do bed buddies, I don’t do booty-calls, so I guess the type of relationship that I would look for is something serious. I don’t date just to date, like I don’t date just to waste time or whatever. When I date people, it’s to find somebody that I could potentially marry. It’s a trial for marriage for me. Dating and relationships are pretty serious, that’s for sure.

Your next question was: What scares you the most about opening your heart to your partner?

That’s a pretty deep question. I think what scares me the most about opening my heart up to my partner would be having them leave me, I guess, because they … I don’t know, just having them leave me. Or just having them judge me, I guess, but mostly having them leave me because of whatever I said or whatever I did or something of my heart.

Your next question was: If you could have a conversation with one person, dead or living, who would it be?

Anne Boleyn, that’s who I’d have my conversation with.

Your next question is: If you could wake up tomorrow with any ability, what would it be?

I’d have the ability to either watch things and be able to do them or to be able to touch things, like touch a book, and know everything about it. So it’s seriously going to the Library of Congress and just go up and down the aisles just touching every single book and then be the smartest person ever in one day! How cool would that be! Ah, actually it would probably take a couple of days, since I think that place is supposed to be huge, and there’s thousands and thousands of books. But I think that would be a pretty cool power to have.

Your last question was: If we could meet anywhere, where would be the most comfortable place to be?

Ehmm… out in public, obviously, and probably with somebody that I know and trust with me.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"