View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 06:05 AM   #97
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
Nev-er mind. I called & CCBill reset the Pwd. She said it happens, some technical glitch. Still have 2, one works on Forum other on vid site. eh, back up & rollin again. So anyway there mUst be someway to get to the vid site from here without digging it out of the Favs list....hmm?
It's good to hear you were able to sort it out with CCBill.

It's absolutely normal that you have two UN/PW sets: One for Danielle's membership pages that may run out when canceled, and one for the Forum, which is also used for the Webcam Chat. That one usually doesn't run out - except when you never post on the Forum and no activity is shown. You can change the password to your Forum account by yourself in the User Control Panel. (User CP link on top left)

The way from the Forum to the membership pages goes like this, it's only three clicks (plus login):
On the bottom of each Forum page is a link "FTV Girls Danielle". Click on it to get to the main entry page. Click on any picture to get to the visitor's welcome page. Click "MEMBERS" on that page to get to the membership pages.

I for myself use a Favorites link, if I don't have it open already. It also shows up as one of my Favorite Sites when I open up a new tab.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote