View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #88
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
If this is the place to ask: I haven't said before because I've been able to work (and work) around it. I now have 3 Pwds and 2 U/Ns that sometimes work in various combos or not. Getting a bit time consuming. I can usually get on the Forum, but rarely on the locked vids with some combination of U/Ns & Pwds. I always have to re-login multiple times while posting on the Forum. When I used to be able to get on the secure vids I had to login for each one. There are 3 different screens and at other times 1 box asking for login. If I don't guess which combination it wants I get booted. Not too too big of a hassle for the content - if it works, which it hasn't very much, is this SOP? CCBilling seems to be about billing Q's. So, um, ....?

Yeah. I'll check back later.
If you're having problems with signing into the forum, you may have some settings in your browser that need to be changed. Also, clearing your cache may help. Is it just this forum that you have trouble with? As for the pay site difficulties, that might be the same problems as the forum problems. What browser do you use?