View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #184
Anoree

Default D174, 03-21-10: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread. You had quite a few of them for me. Your first one was: Do you happen to remember the least amount of time it took you to climax and the circumstances surrounding the occasion?

Let’s see. Like a minute, actually, but I had been masturbating like crazy beforehand, so it was kind of easier for me to orgasm really quick if I had orgasms beforehand. But it was actually pretty funny, because I do remember timing myself. I got a kick out of that. But, yah, it was under a minute and 30 seconds, for sure. Generally, when I’m by myself, masturbating, like how I’m normally masturbating, not like how I’m masturbating on camera, I can get off within four minutes. And four minutes is generally a long time, it’s usually within two minutes. When I am shooting, unfortunately I have to be in a different position, than I normally like to be in to masturbate, so it’s harder for me to orgasm, and so that takes a longer time, obviously, and it can go anywhere up to ten minutes.

Your other question was: What was your very first sex toy and who bought it for you?

Honestly, I really don’t remember what my very first sex toy was. I do remember one of my very first times going into a sex shop, and I seriously spent so much money. I spent like 800$ on random sex toys, lubes and stuff like that. It was awesome. And then I had to show it off to all my friends and they were like “Oh my god, you’re crazy!” And it’s been even crazier ever since. I think I have spent at least 3 Grand on sex toys.

Your other question was: Have you considered putting together a blooper segment?

Honestly, that wouldn’t really be possible, for videos or even for photos, too. The thing is that the videos are pretty much edited. If the videographer sees that there’s any type of mistake, he’ll actually rewind while he’s filming at that time and film over it. Plus, there’s really no bloopers or anything like that. If there’s anything weird that I do, or funny that I do, he’ll probably keep it on the video and not edit it out. What you see is what you get. Everything on the videos is pretty much not edited.

The other question was: Do you have a particular sexual experience that comes to mind where you’re extremely aroused but did not climax?

I can’t really remember anything in particular. For the website, the one that comes to mind was the Princess in Purple video. The problem was, that at that time I was on that stupid diet pills and it took like forever to get off. It took so long. You can see that on the Sybian video, too. But now I definitely … these pills were no fun at all. But, but I figured out how to squirt when I was on those pills. So at least there’s a plus side to it. But that’s really the only time that I can remember.

I hope that answered your questions, yep?

Bye"