View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #172
Anoree

Default D162, 01-07-10: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread. You had some very thought provoking questions, if that’s the right words. Your first question was: Looking back six years later after losing your virginity, was that the right time and the right person?

Honestly, I don’t really think there was a right person. The right time, yah, yah, I think so. And especially considering kids are losing your virginity earlier and earlier nowadays, I think 15 was just perfect. Plus, see now, honestly, I was really way too sexual to have held out any longer.

The other question you had was: Now, would you have done it earlier or waited longer?

No, I think, I honestly think that 15 was the perfect age, at least for me. It may be different for other people. But I’m not the type of person that … I never was the kind of person that would have held out for my true love or the guy that I marry or whatever. Actually, comes to think about it, I actually did think that the guy I lost my virginity to was my true love. That’s my problem: I fall in love too easy, but I fall out of love even quicker. I’m in love with the thought of being in love.

Your other question was: If in the future you have a daughter, what would you tell her about your first time? Or about her first time, I’m sorry.

What would I tell her? Well, as soon as she starts having sex, “Tell me,” so I can get her on birth control, and “Just don’t do it with somebody that you’re going to completely regret doing it with” I guess. And maybe “At least put a little bit of thought into it, like don’t do it all of a sudden when you’re drunk in a party, because that’s a lame way to lose your virginity. At least make it a little bit memorable. You see, mine was on my 15th birthday, that’s kind of memorable.”

What was the other question: And would you tell her about your first time?

Oh, absolutely, yah. I’m not ashamed about it. I mean it’s nothing to hide and plus, if anything they can maybe learn of a bit, hopefully.

I hope that answered your questions.

Bye"