View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #51
BledAngelShadow
Danielle Junkie

Thumbs up

one thing that has stood out for me from the very beginning when i frst saw any of Danielle's pictures is that she has this almost surreal combination of "girl next door" charm and appeal, mixed with an intense and almost haunting innocent vibe that combined with her physical attributes, all of her beauty, the deadly gorgeous eyes, the flowing hair, the smile that is just to die for, creates an almost perfect atmosphere, presense, and feel.
She, while at times, is very obviously nervous, or unsure, has this calm cambre and cadence to her videology. From the photo shoots, the vidshoots, and her candids. She has a poise that is always present, and its just amazing. For example, though nervous or shy, she comes off confident and concise. She is able to have fun with it, and be fun to watch. She is adaptive to the situation. IE when she was doing the mall shoot in the purple dress, and a guy walked up, she quickly topped up, turned around and acted all cool and calm (was pretty funny btw lol).
Anyway, I am rambling a smidge as it is about 3:30am, and i have to work in a few hours, but my point is, i love her poise and presense that she offers in her shoots, videos, candids, and whatnot. It almost never seems to leave her system, and its truly a remarkable aspect of this truly amazing young lady.
BledAngelShadow is offline   Reply With Quote