View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #74
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal
Exclamation Voice of an angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Well, personally, I enjoy Danielle's smile and warm, southern, charm. I've watched all of her "video blogs" on this site as well as all her videos over on FTV and she is just soooo damned cute.

Now, having said this, let me play devil's advocate a second. Would Danielle have this site, and so many men oggling her, IF she didn't have those mammoth breasts? Let's say, for example, her breasts were A cup or, worse, she was flat as a board. Would she be in the position she's in today? I'd like to think so but, realistically, I doubt it.

Any comments from The Guys???
Danielle's Boobs is what first caught my eye, but my favorite aspect of Danielle is her voice. It is so sweet and warm and relaxing. I could listen to her talk about anything or nothing, Dressed or not. Her voice "Fits" her. That's rare.

Don't confuse this with some kind of "Fetish", I'm not saying it turns me on ( Since my libido has been on vacation for some time now.)
I watched all the video blogs and topless or not, I can't help but to just watch her talk. (OK i DO look at her boobs when topless )

But to stay on topic of this quote, A cup or flat, I would think Danielle's sweet personality, Glowing smile, warm charm and the fact she is just beautiful and cute at the same time....Yes, she would still be where she is now.

Last edited by Immortal; 08-11-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote