View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 03:19 AM   #3
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Smile Be like Rammstein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I love Rammstein! They were the first band I saw in concert. I went to see them with my brother a couple years ago. It was an incredible experience.
Now I have a new fantasy - taking you to a Rammstein concert one day. (I even know German.)

Since you are a fan, perhaps you'd like to watch a clip on the making of Rammstein's music video P u s s y, here. The quality is not great, but there are English (plus huge Russian) captions when people speak German rather than English. (Aside: YouTube currently hosts a mobile phone clip from their 2012 Tempe concert.)

I hope your family has a great time on your upcoming trip to Mexico!!! No doubt you'll shoot some (private!) snapshots and video footage as keepsakes. That being so, I'd like to seduce you into the notion of using same as fodder for your first adventure into video editing.

I know you don't like math - and maybe it was not your best school subject either. But today, video editing is nothing like doing math homework, but instead, rather like beading a necklace or seaming a quilt - except that the personal computer does all the tedious work. See what I mean by spending under ten minutes watching usage demos of Microsoft Movie Maker on YouTube here. If this Windows app is not already installed on your PC, you can download a free copy of version 2.6 for installation from Microsoft's Web page here.
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote