View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #212
Anoree

Default D202, 08-20-10: To Palanhaar

"Hey Vishnudat

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: What is the most surprising and / or shocking gift I’ve gotten from my parents?

Actually I have to think about this, because nothing was really surprising or shocking. But I finally realize that there was one thing that was very surprising. I had asked my mom – this is when I was like 13 or 14 years old – I had asked her for an electric guitar. She was like “No, no, no. I’m not going to get that for you. You’re never going to play it …” Well, comes Christmas time, we wake up and under the Christmas tree is an electric guitar! And yes, my mom is right. I never ended up playing it. It just kind of sat there, it looks cool. I like telling people that I have an electric guitar. And if they ask me if I actually play it, I say “Eh, not really, it just sits there and clogs dust.” Yeah, I should still learn. I’d rather learn how to play the cello, though.

Your other question was: How does it feel if my fans call me a goddess?

Well, how does it feel if you’re called a god? It’s flattering, it’s very flattering. So it makes up for all those years that I was teased mercilessly in high school and middle school. You guys have a lot of catching up to do. Snap on it. – Wait, is that what they say? Snap on it? May be it’s step on it? I’m not really sure. – Anyways, so I love when you guys compliment me. I really do. I will never get a big head from that, to be perfectly honest. It’s always nice to wake up and go on my forum and see nice things that you guys write about me, and about the other girls, too, because if you guys write negative things, even if it’s about the other girls, it’s negativity to me, too. But yah, I appreciate you guys. I love the compliments. Keep them coming.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"