View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #183
Anoree

Default D173, 03-16-10: To Dasho

"Hey Dasho

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: Have I ever been to Mexico and if I have, where did I go?

Yes, I have been to Mexico, two times so far. I went to Nogales the first time. I was actually under age, 15 or 16 and … I was 16. And I borrowed one of my friends’ ids. It said that I was 18, so we could go drink over there. It was awesome. It was so much fun. That was actually the first time that I went to a strip club, too. At that point I was very drunk and tried to get up on the stage myself. But thankfully my friends pulled me down. Actually it’s funny, because I still have a shot glass from the first bar that I went to. Where else did I go to? I went to Rocky Point last year for Spring Break. That was a lot of fun, too. But other than that I haven’t really traveled elsewhere in Mexico. Dallas actually wanted to go there for Spring Break this weekend, but I’ve been doing way too much traveling, so I said “Yah, no, that’s ok” I need at least one week here in Arizona just to relax, not travel.

The other question you had was: Do I know anything in Spanish? And you said to say “soy tuya dasho” I’m not sure if I pronounced that right.

No, I don’t really know how to say anything in Spanish. Maybe one to five, but that’s about it. I took Spanish class when I was 12 or 13, but obviously if you don’t use it, you lose it. Pretty much the same thing happened when I moved back from Germany. I knew how to speak German very well, but I forgot it all, living here. I did never have a chance to practice.

The last question you had for me was: What is the best photoshops that fans have done for me?

Well, all of them. I love all of them. I’m not going to choose anyone of them, because I don’t like favoritism. But I know that you’ve done a lot of photoshops for me, so I say thank you for that. I love them, they’re beautiful. I love all of them, they’re all my favorites.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"