View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #158
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 18, 2011
What to write about...I'm editing and uploading a bunch of scenes/sets right now. I'm late again on a video update but that should (hopefully) be completely uploaded today. I've been thinking about which videos I should add Flash format to. I seem to have issues with uploading Flash videos 14 minutes or longer. So I will probably only create Flash videos for videos that are under 14 minutes.

School is going well...not much to tell you guys about there. I'm heading to Sedona next weekend which I am uber excited about. It will be nice to get out of the heat and enjoy green nature (rather than various shades of brown nature). I don't really have anything planned while I'm up there though I will be getting a massage and wrap done at the resort's spa.

I'm planning a vacation to St Lucia for next year in July. It's cheaper going there during the summer which is perfect since I won't have to take any time off school. It's also fantastic because I will be able to get out of the heat for a week and enjoy tropical weather. I think it's fairly rainy during that time of the year but I enjoy the rain so that isn't really a concern for me. I've been researching various activities I can do while I am there. I would like to go zip lining again. What would be absolutely amazing is if I could find someplace there were I can go sky diving.

Talking about sky diving...I still plan on getting my sky diving license. It's getting cooler now so I think I will start planning on attending the school very soon here though I haven't yet saved up the money for it (it's actually quite expensive). I'm not sure how it's going to work since the school is 1 1/2 away from me (I think it might only be an hour away...I should probably look into that).

I attended this inspirational seminar called Landmark Forum. Unfortunately I didn't go all the days so I think I am going to have to retake it since I didn't take in everything that they were teaching us. I very much enjoyed it though and highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in changing their life and the way they think about things. Next month I will be doing a two week intensive course called Dearmouring. It's all about using your sexual energy to break the "armour" you've built around yourself. I've known people that have done it and they say that it is life changing so I am very interested to see how I will change after it.

I bought my Halloween costume last month. It's being made right now and I am incredibly excited to get it and try it on. I still need to buy a crown and jewelry for it. I'm not even sure where I will be going for Halloween. All of my friends will be in Vegas for Monster Massive which I am really not interested in attending...especially with this kind of costume.

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to schedule the hardcore shoots. I want to put my 10th hardcore scene with James (my first anal scene) in December. My foot fetish hardcore scene is going up this month. Next month will be a public hardcore scene, the month after that will be my bdsm hardcore scene and then the month after that will be the anal scene. October is actually going to have two hardcore shoots in it. I give Master James a blowjob in the next bdsm scene. Hopefully people don't start getting weird and complain about there being too many b/g scenes next month.

I've had people (well what I think is the same person) complain about James being in too many of the videos. Here's the thing...I'm comfortable with him, we have great chemistry together and he's the only guy that has agreed to shoot with me. Trying to find a new guy from Arizona that I enjoy working with, that knows what to do and can keep it up would be difficult. I'm not going to hire male talent from LA since it would be quite expensive (I would have to fly them here and pay the photographer and male talent for a full day of shooting). On top of that we would probably only get two scenes since I doubt the guy will be able to get off then get hard and be able to get off again in one day of shooting.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-18-2011 at 11:16 PM.