View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #155
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aug. 13, 2011
I am thinking about buying or leasing a new car. I did some serious research on the best used cars to buy and came up with a short list:

Infiniti
Hyundai Genesis

They all have pretty good ratings (the Infinity isn't as good as the Genesis). I researched the Chevy Camaro (I was very interested in getting one) but realized that it really isn't the most reliable car and apparently it's not all that comfortable either. I also have to take in account the fact that a coupe will raise my insurance. I'm really not sure if I should lease or buy. Leasing might be a good option since I don't particularly care about owning the car. My worry is that I might go over the allowed mileage. I plan on keeping my little Cobalt though so that way I have no reason to go over the mileage. I've been looking at the Audi A4, Acura TSX, Hyundai Genesis, Infiniti G25, and Lexus IS 250 for leasing. If I don't have to pay for maintenance or repairs then I would definitely choose a car that is fun but that doesn't have as great of ratings as the Hyundai I might buy. There was a Lexus that I was interested in buying but I guess someone has bought it already since the link to it is gone

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 08-13-2011 at 10:35 PM.